Everybody knows the stories…
There is blood, screaming people run around,shots in the air, axes are drawn and smelly, rotten corpses walk the streets.
Welcome to nearly every basic Zombie Story.
But what happens to a Zombie, who does not want to be pigeonholed?
What if he still has a certain degree of decency and refuses to feed on innocent humans? Let us say, he searches for “alternative” sources.
And what location could hold a fitting supply of meat, innards and organs?
You got it, the local hospital!
Enter ANOTHER ZOMBIE STORY, and join Zombieboy on his search for a
decent meal. Visit strange locations and meet even stranger characters, who react in a dynamic way to what you say.
The first game by Studio Simple and a new chapter in adventure gaming.
- creepy locations with…
- strange characters, both in a more than unique style
- a choice- driven dialouge system
- more rotten stench jokes, than in every other game
- … what more could you seriously ask for?
Check out, some of our conceptual work, which would later define our style.
From the very first concepts… to the actual game!
The Studio Simple Team:
- Julianne Kossack, 3rd Semester Bachelor of Design
(Environmental Art and Coding)
- Linda Linke, 3rd Semester Bachelor of Design
(Script, Dialouges and Coding)
- Magali Volkmann, 3rd Semester Bachelor of Design
(Interfaces, Trailer and Dialouges)
- Tom Müller, 3rd Semester Bachelor of Design
(Character Art and Website)